Control & Automation Engineer
|Date of birth:||01.03.1990|
TÜV certified Control and Automation Engineer which supports offshore facilities in BP, Azerbaijan. Self-motivated young engineer with high potential to develop. Learning different technologies in automation also welcome to learn different languages. Have project management experience in Oil and Gas industry and provide day to day support in order to achieve plant reliability and efficiency. Have technical knowledge in industrial programming and DCS/SCADA systems design(производство АСУ ТП). Deftness in handling projects for improving efficiency of automation & control using available resources and by searching/ installing suitable instruments as per requirement. Expertise in developing and improving processes to stabilize new products as per process parameters. Excellent relationship management & negotiation skills with ability in imparting continuous training to the team.
Short term plans: I am ready to get new challenges and work in any location in the team as Control Systems Engineer, actively participate in I&C engineering community, attend discipline specific, HSE, project management related trainings.
Long term plans: Become chartered engineer, manage huge value projects.
|Company/Department:||BP Azerbaijan/ Chirag DWG Offshore Platforms Area Engineering Support Team|
|Position:||Control and Automation Engineer|
– Provide engineering supports and solutions for all offshore oil and gas production platforms on DCS: ESD / PSD, PCS, F&G, Unit Control Systems and field Instruments.
– Develop and optimize control systems in response to changing operational and production requirements.
– Generate monthly Alarm Report and provide alarm rationalization for whole asset
– Responsible for updating required engineering documentation, procedures and manuals for the operation if any modifications implemented
– Provides specific Discipline Engineering support to the operating asset to ensure operation within design and reliability envelope and to ensure engineering integrity and performance are sustained. Identifies opportunities to drive optimization and continuous improvement to deliver better business performance
– Participate in relevant engineering networks to share best practice, lessons learned and drive continuous improvement
– Manage engineering risk holistically across the asset ensuring an integrated engineering perspective.
– Support senior management in decision-making in understanding engineering risks and developing solutions to reduce them
– Lead or participate in hazard identification and risk analysis.
– Participate in, or oversee HAZOPs and LOPAs.
– Provide Discipline Engineering design input to small Brownfield projects.
– Provide Discipline Engineering direction to major capital Brownfield projects.
– Handover of small, minor projects and modifications back to Operations.
– When there is a clear advantage provided by technology new to the asset, introduce it in a responsible way, assess the track record of the technology and perform trials where necessary.
Deepwater Gunashli platform produces ~150mbd oil and 220 people on board, Chirag platform ~70mbd oil with 130 people on board and West Chirag platform ~100mbd oil with 200 people on board.
– Design of hardware for PLC SIEMENS S71200/1500 and communications with third party controllers
– Design software applications through SIEMENS SIMATIC TIA Portal for process control
– Establish OPC communication via Profinet through Simatic NET v12 and Modbus TCP with SCADA
– Implement upgrades and/or modifications to the Control System in accordance with the Customer’s MoC requirements
– Advises clients as to maintenance procedures, site planning, operational methods, process measurement and control strategies and schemes
– Assists Sales Department with preparation of quotations.
– Carries out feasibility studies on behalf of Clients, and recommends courses of action in order for client to overcome plant and control problems.
– Represents the company on customer sites.
SALYAN OIL AND GAS, Developments co-invests in oil & gas production, processing and transportation assets, leveraging the extensive engineering and operations capability of the SALYAN OIL AND GAS, group to better understand and help mitigate development risks, enhancing project returns in complete alignment with partners.
|Company/Department:||BP Azerbaijan/ Midstream Discipline Engineering Department|
|Position:||Instrument & Control Engineer (Summer Intern)|
|Carried out jobs:|
– Finded solution for the software logic back-up, change and arrange service support on HVAC controllers.
– Prepared loop drawings for new installed F&G system
– Changed operating logic for MOL pumps, Lube Oil Cooling Fans, interlocks (changeover) logic between pumps and fans.
The Baku–Tbilisi–Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline is a 1,768 kilometres (1,099 mi) long crude oil pipeline from the Azeri-Chirag-Guneshli oil field in the Caspian Sea to the Mediterranean Sea.
|University:||Azerbaijan State Oil Academy|
|Faculty:||Automation of Manufacturing Processes|
|Specialization:||Automatic Control and Informatics in Technological Processes|
IET (The Institute of Engineering and Technology)
|Company& Enterprise :||Specialization/Date completed:|
|„Sprachlernzentrum Aserbaidschan“||German language course/02.2013- present|
|TUV T142 Training Course||TÜV Rheinland Group|
|BP Way||Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) Study / 21.12.2012|
|BP Way||Inherently Safer Design/21.12.2012|
|STC Global||Capital Value Process /09.04.2013|
Occupational Training International (OTI)
|Company Specific Offshore Survival / 15.04.2013|
|ABB||AC800 ICSS Config&Maintenance/ 19.04.2013|
|ESI International||BP Quality Management/ 04.05.2013|
|BP Way||Integrity Management Fundamentals/ 24.04.2013|
|ABB||AC400 Series Maint. Course/03.05.2013|
|ABB||Alarm Management Principles & Practices/ 26.06.2013|
|Rapid Solution||Control Valve Sizing, Selection & Maint./ 04.07.2013|
|Blacksafe Consulting||Safety Instrumented Systems to IEC 61511/ 05.09.2013|
|Emerson Process||Generic Oil and Gas Metering Course/ 13.09.2013|
|John M. Campbell & Co.||Electrical Engineering Fundamentals/ 08.11.2013|
|ABB||Practical Control Syst.Fundamental/ 15.11.2013|
|ESI International||Introduction to Project Management/ 18.12.2013|
|Emerson Process||Introduction to Emerson DeltaV/ 23.01.2014|
|John M. Campbell & Co.||Facilities Engineering for Production/ 21.02.2014|
|ESI International||Project Management Essentials/ 16.05.2014|
|BP & ACT||Upstream Process Control/ 23.05.2014|
|GE||Bently Nevada: 3500 O&M/ 09.07.2014|
|William Collard||Area Classification / 05.09.2014|
|Emerson Process||Valve Engineering/ 11.09.2014|
|TTE Petrofac||CompEx/ 14.11.2014|
|Computer Skills: MS Office – Word, Excel, Power Point; Outlook Express, Internet Explorer, Windows 95/98/2000/XP, Access, SQL, C++ Builder (beginner), MATLAB.|
|Industrial Controller Hardware: ABB AC 400, ABB AC 500, ABB AC 800, Siemens S7 1200, Emerson Delta V.|
|Industrial Controller Software: ABB Control Builder Plus Project, CoDeSys, Emerson Delta V Web Plant, Siemens TIA Portal :WinCC, StartDrive, Step7.|
|Industrial Network Protocols: Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus, DeviceNet,Modbus and Serial interfaces|
|Languages: Russian – native, Azeri – fluent, English – fluent, German-B1,Turkish –good|
Excellent interpersonal, administrative and communications skills;
Work well independently and as a team member;
Highly energetic person;
Consistently positive and enthusiastic;
Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment;
Accurate with reports and deadlines.