Consider the basics of optimization, their features, impact on positions in the search engines, as well as options for setting SEO in Bitrix.
1. Increase the speed of site load
To increase the download speed of your site in Bitrix, an extended set of tools is available:
Compression and integration of JS and CSS is a regular function of combining and compressing css and js files, which is included in the settings of the main module (Settings> Product settings> Module settings> Main module settings, CSS Optimization section):
Technology "Composite site". Here's how Bitrix explains the work of the "composite site":
In the component templates from which the dynamic page is generated, blocks with dynamic content are defined. When a user accesses a page, the system creates a cache of the static part of the page, into which a special JS is inserted, accessing the server for the actual data. When the same user or another user calls again, the system gives the created file to the cache, and then delivers the dynamic content.
Caching settings - The Bitrix SEO module offers CacheDepencies connectivity to automate the management of these processes. Managed caching technology Cache Dependencies automatically updates the cache of components when data is changed.
Compression and optimization of images. One of the main factors of fast site loading are optimized images: photos, pictures in texts, design elements. The less they "weigh", the faster the page loads.
2. Customize headers and meta descriptions. Everything is pretty easy to configure in the SEO tab.
It is advisable to adhere to the following recommendations:
The H1 tag does not match the title (meta title tag)
Recommended H1 tag length: 5-70 characters
Number of tags H1 - 1
Recommended Length Description: 70-320 characters
3. Configuring a redirect - when changing page addresses, care must be taken that new pages quickly hit the search and the resource does not sink in the issuance due to possible 404 errors.
5. Setting up OpenGraph - is a special set of meta tags that integrate into the html-code of the page (within the boundaries of the <head> tag) and provide the necessary display of the site page preview in the social network.
6. Compiling the semantic core (SJ) of the site.
The semantic core is the base of key queries on which the promotion of one or another page of the site is planned. Key requests are divided into high-frequency, mid-frequency and low-frequency queries. For each page, the set of keywords must be unique. Analysis of search queries and the level of competition determines the front of work and the strategy for promoting the Internet resource.
7. Generating a sitemap file - Managing the settings for generating sitemaps is done on the Setment sitemap page (Marketing> Search Engine Optimization> Setting up sitemap.xml). Use the Add button to select the site for which you want to configure sitemap.xml.
На закладке Настройки задаются общие настройки карты:
In the address field of the site map the address of the site map file is indicated. If the default value is not suitable, specify the address of the other storage of the site map file.
The option Add rule to robots.txt after generation allows you to add a link to the site map file in robots.txt. If the link to the site map is already in the robots.txt file and the addresses are the same, then the option can be marked, duplication of rules will not occur.
The Last Run field shows the date and time of the last generation of the site map. For new settings, the value never appears.
8. Configuring robots.txt. Bitrix allows you to create and correctly configure the robots.txt file without special knowledge.
In this case, the startup rule set is automatically generated, taking into account the structure of the 1C Bitrix engine (system partitions, comparison lists, searches, etc. are closed from indexing), the Host directive is added, and the location map of sitemap.xml is added.
9. Competent design and availability of mobile version of the site - in the CIS the share of mobile traffic is about 30%. Each year this indicator increases by a quarter. Therefore, the lack of a mobile version of the site will lead to a sharp decrease in the number of visitors. Recently, search engines have begun to evaluate Internet resources by having a mobile version of the site and by how much they are adapted for viewing from mobile devices. If the resource is uncomfortable to view from the tablet or smartphone, its rating in the issuance drops. As a result, traffic and profits are reduced. As we see, for users of mobile devices, an important role is played by the convenience of navigation on the site. Accordingly, the development of an adapted version of the resource must be taken seriously.
A little about promoting your site
Also, among the ways of promoting on the Internet, which give a good positive effect can be called:
contextual advertising - attracting targeted visitors who are interested in this topic. The most popular contextual advertising management systems are Google AdWords, Yandex.Direct;
display advertising - on the site with a large attendance there is an advertising banner with a link to the site where targeted visitors come;
promotion of the site in social networks and advertising in them.
website promotion articles - the most effective way. Subject articles filled with the necessary key phrases and links to your resource can be placed both on your website and on a third-party resource;
#Bitrix, #deduce, #top10, #SEO, #promotion