In this article I will describe the video surveillance systems that we do. These systems are budgetary enough and provide remote control of the object through the Internet connection (if you have any questions, I will add this article).
The video surveillance system includes:
Analog or digital video cameras, DVR, router or router, monitor. Analog cameras of high resolution (AHD) are cheaper than digital cameras, but they provide a picture of a very high quality.
Video camera ST-2006 (version 2), color, street 4-in-1 (4 modes of operation: AHD / TVI / CVI / Analog), with IR illumination, Dome, Matrix: 1 / 2.7 CMOS, Resolution: 2MP (1080P) / 960H, Focal length: 3.6mm (80.6g), IR illumination range: up to 10m, 12 LEDs, Minimum illumination: 0.05 / 0 Lx with IR, Electronic shutter: Auto 1 / 50-50000, Voltage Power supply: Stabilized 12V + 10%, Current consumption: 0.3 A or more, OSD menu * Only in TVI mode from / to ST-TVI PRO line recorders, IR filter: IR-Cut Filter, Backlight compensation: BLC , Noise Suppression Technology in Picture: 2DNR, Range Extension: D-WDR, Night Sensor, MP Optics, 25k / s RealTime, Mechanism of fixing the video camera: 3D-axis, Operating temperature: -45 … + 60 ° C, Case material: METAL
To mount an analog CCTV system, you will need:
1. Analog camera, resolution: AHD / TVI-3MP (1536p), CVI-2MP (1080p), CVBS-960H.
2. KVK-2P, KVK-V-2-combined high-frequency cable with supply veins (the cable brand depends on the length of the line).
3. BNC connector for screw or crimp and connector RCA socket with 12V terminal block.
4. DVR (4, 8, 16-channel).
5. Hard disk up to 4-6 Tb, is bought separately.
6. Raspaychnye boxes for switching video camera connections.
7. Internet (for comfortable viewing the speed of the channel should be 1-2 Mbit.
8. Stabilized power supply 12V / 2A with the possibility of autonomous operation from the battery 7A / h (the characteristics can vary depending on the number of cameras).
After installing the cameras and connecting them to the DVR, we set it up according to your wishes: continuous recording, according to the trigger of the motion sensor, according to the schedule.
Select the recording speed 25 fps, you can and less, but the quality will be worse. The number of days of recording depends on the capacity of the hard disk.
P2P is a cloud-based service that allows you to quickly access the Internet. It is enough to use a DVR with this function in a conventional video surveillance system. From the site of the selected cloud service, software that is compatible with the operating system of the device for viewing is downloaded and installed. On the device for viewing, the previously installed software is started. In the special field for search, an ID-code is typed.
It can be found on the case of the DVR or in the technical documentation. Most models on the body also have a QR code, which can be scanned by a smartphone or tablet.
1) connect the network cable from the router to the DVR, connect the monitor and mouse, turn on the DVR, wait for the DVR to boot;
2) be authorized in the DVR menu, press the right mouse button again, select the line “Main Menu” from the drop-down menu;
3) select “Network”;
4) enter in the corresponding lines the known connection parameters. If the parameters are unknown, it is recommended to put a mark in the line “On. DHCP. ” After the DVR automatically receives the required parameters, uncheck it. Check the basic network settings;
5) specify the secondary DNS;
6) click on the line with the identification number to open the window with the P2P settings. In the “P2P (cloud)” window that will open, click the “On” button;
7) save the settings, restart the recorder;
Run the software (program) on the device and enter the identifier (serial number or QR code) in the “Devices” column or scan in the Cloud P2P column.
The software allows remote viewing of archive records and video in real time. There is a function in real time to take pictures or record video on a mobile device or computer.
IP-systems have a lot of advantages, one of them is the image of a higher quality.
You can connect the system in two ways:
– Wired technology
– wireless technology (WI-FI)
What do you need?
– IP-camera (including with WI-FI)
– router or router
– power supply stabilized 12V / 2A, with the possibility of autonomous operation from the battery 7A / h (the characteristics can vary depending on the number of cameras)
– IP video recorder (including with POE)
– twisted pair cable 5e category
– Hard disk up to 4-6 TB (sold separately)
First of all, you need to connect the DVR to the 3G / 4G router with the Internet connection configured, or directly connect the Ethernet cable from the
Provider to the network port of the recorder and configure PPPOE (see the instructions for the DVR, p. 49) for configuring PPPOE. If your provider does not support PPPOE, then the connection is made through a router. When connecting with a router, do not forget to enable DHCP on the recorder. Next, you need to enable the P2P function on the DVR. After you have enabled P2P, you need to reboot the DVR. The DVR no longer requires settings. For the remote connection, copy the serial number of the device. Then start the software. In the software you need to specify the previously copied serial number of the device, login and password of your device. After you enter your details, click the Save button.
All network video cameras come with the same factory IP address, which is indicated on the back of the camera or passport. Through the scanning program we find the camera and change the IP address.
The router is configured from a PC on the local network. To do this, in the browser, type the IP-address specified in the settings of your computer in the field “Default gateway” (for example 192.168.1.1). In the window that appears, enter your login and password to access the settings of the router. The market presents a large number of models from different manufacturers, which have a different menu structure, use different technical terms. For this reason, it is difficult to give an accurate description of the actions. In the router menu, locate the DHCP partition. It shows the range of addresses that your router assigns to other network devices: the start address and the end address of the range. Also, the “Default Gateway” field specifies the address assigned to your router, or rather its internal interface.
Now you need to select the IP address for your IP camera. Having learned the range of addresses that your router assigns to other network devices, you can select (assign) an IP address for your camera. It must be taken from the specified range. Depending on the value of the “Subnet Mask” parameter, the address changes one or two of its last digits.
Analog and network cameras go in about the same price category from 2200 rubles., The price varies from the characteristics and the manufacturer of video cameras.
DVRs run from 4 to 32 channels, digital, hybrid and network with support for PPE in the price category from 3100 rubles.
Uninterruptible power supplies from 1000 rubles, not including battery.