Many will ask - what is it for, because so many visualization systems have already been created?
I will tell you about the goals of creating a system, explain the choice of a brand, briefly describe the technology, pros and cons of this solution.
1. Demonstration of a ready-made solution to a potential customer, which can simplify and speed up the decision-making stage.
2. Understanding the labor costs, the cost of the solution to create such a system.
3. It is better to work out a prototype of the future solution. The sold system must be guaranteed to work and not require conceptual changes.
4. Make sure that the OwenCloud service is stable in conjunction with this project (with about 160 tags).
5. Make sure that the site is sufficiently protected from external attacks, make sure that the site does not "fall down" with a large influx of visitors.
6. Demonstration of the solution not only in Russia, but also abroad. For this, the interface was created in English.
Why do I position most of my solutions on the OWEN brand?
1. Both our company and OWEN are located in Moscow Russia. Any questions with the purchase, repair, maintenance and consultation are quite simply resolved.
2. When buying equipment from the Aries company, we are given a small discount, but the obvious advantage is the open pricing policy. The prices for the equipment displayed on the company's website are current. This allows you to include them in the project and quickly calculate the cost of commercial proposals.
3. Quite a lot of experience has been accumulated in working with products, and the strengths and weaknesses of various equipment models are known.
4. The presence of a built-in free cloud service allows you to make similar systems of remote control and monitoring.
5. The price-quality ratio, according to the experience in the market, is quite competitive.
1. Algorithms of the project (simulation) are executed on the controller Aries PLC110. The system of classification of variables was previously designed, the concept of data exchange was thought out, the project variables were displayed in the cloud.
2. The visualization project (its server part) is implemented on the hosting beget.ru. All video frames and visualization elements are executed in SVG format (vector graphics format), scripts, handlers and other functions are executed using JSON, JS, PHP by means of requests to the OWENCLOUD server through API functions. We read and write the required data.
3. The concept of heat recovery was provided by partners and adjusted for the idea of web visualization. It contains several subsystems and is designed for economical consumption of electricity in the heating point of an office building or large private property.
1. There is no need to purchase any additional software products.
2.Suitable for all types of devices, as it has a responsive design. The system can be easily viewed both horizontally and vertically.
3. The ability to virtually navigate the automation object, to see the modes and status of incoming subsystems anywhere.
4. The ability to merge and publish data from various other objects (OWEN controllers), which allows you to make very large systems. You just need a smartphone or any other device with Internet access.
Cons of this solution 1. During the initial development of this solution and the subsequent implementation of such solutions, a programmer with a fairly serious qualification is required (C#, JSON, JS, PHP).
2. The lack of the Internet leads to the inability to monitor and manage the facility.
3.Long-term system response to a control action (up to 4 seconds, subject to a request for feedback).
Therefore, the lamp lights up almost without delay. Unfortunately, delays in requesting data cannot be avoided, all this is due to the API limit of 10 requests in 10 seconds. We've done buffering in the database. If the parameters were requested more than 2 seconds ago, a request is made to OWENCLOUD and the results are overwritten in the database. If the data is fresh, it is taken directly from the database
Regarding the visible delays, we can record a video in one part of the screen there will be a monitoring site, in another web interface of the cloud, so we can see how long it takes from clicking to recording a command in the cloud and until the status changes
The last-data method has a limit of 10 requests per 10 seconds, then there will be a timeout error and, as a result, an even greater delay. It doesn't matter how many parameters we poll, 100 or 1. Therefore, we must be aware of and use the service without exceeding the specified limits