- Latest articles
- Scada client-server (comparison)
- MODBUS TCP- ANYBUS – MODBUS RTU
- Communication between Falcon radar and Siemens controller
- iRidium Mobile iPad (authorization)
- Software implementation of a ramp function
- Fastwel + SNMP
- Formation LLC (OSNO)
- The main essence of the technical task
- Seamless internet
- Temperature measurement. Thermal resistance
1C-Bitrix - features of SEO optimization
Bitrix what is it? 1C-Bitrix is a content management system for your website. Installed on the provider's server and allows you to safely use the content (the content of your pages).
SEO is actions aimed at bringing your site to the top positions of search engines to attract visitors, i.e. your site should be of some value to its visitor, should be easy to read and reflect the user's request.
Let`s consider the basics of optimization, their features, the impact on positions in search engines, as well as options for setting up SEO in Bitrix.
1. Increasing site loading speed
An extended set of tools is available in Bitrix to increase the loading speed of your site:
Compressing and Combining JS and CSS - regular function of combining and compressing css and js files, which is enabled in the settings of the main module (Settings > Product settings > Module settings > Main module settings, CSS optimization section):
Technology "Composite site". Here is how Bitrix himself explains the work of the “composite site”:
In the component templates that form a dynamic page, blocks with dynamic content are defined. When a user accesses a page, the system creates a cache of the static part of the page, into which a special JS is inserted that accesses the server for up-to-date data. When the same or another user accesses again, the system returns the created cache file, and then additionally issues dynamic content.
Image compression and optimization. One of the main factors for fast loading of the site is optimized images: photos, pictures in texts, design elements. The less they "weigh", the faster the page loads.
2. Setting titles and meta descriptions. Everything is pretty easy to set up in the SEO tab.
It is advisable to adhere to the following recommendations:
- The H1 tag does not match the title (Title meta tag)
- Recommended H1 tag length: 5-70 characters
- Number of H1 tags - 1
- Recommended Description length: 70-320 characters
4. Setting up canonical links. If you place the same information about a product on several pages, search engines react negatively to this and lower the position of the site in the search results. Canonical links will help fix the situation. The search engines will rank the page that is marked as the main one, and the duplicates will be marked as insignificant.
5. Setting up Open Graph - is a special set of meta tags that are integrated into the html code of the page (within the <head> tag) and provide the desired display of the site page preview in the social network.
6. Compilation of the semantic core (SC) of the site.
The semantic core is a database of key queries, according to which it is planned to promote a particular page of the site. Key queries are divided into high-frequency, mid-frequency and low-frequency queries. For each page, the set of keywords must be unique. Analysis of search queries and the level of competition determine the scope of work and the strategy for promoting an Internet resource.
- The Name field specifies the name of the setting for generating the sitemap.
- The Sitemap Address field specifies the address of the sitemap file. If the default value is not suitable, then specify the address of another location for the sitemap file.
- The option Add rule to robots.txt after generation allows you to add a link to the sitemap file in robots.txt. If the link to the sitemap is already in the robots.txt file and the addresses match, then the option can be checked, the rules will not be duplicated.
- The Last Run field shows the date and time the sitemap was last generated. New settings show Never.
9. Competent design and availability of a mobile version of the site - in the CIS, the share of mobile traffic is about 30%. Every year this figure increases by a quarter. Therefore, the absence of a mobile version of the site will lead to a sharp decrease in the number of visitors. Recently, search engines have begun to evaluate Internet resources by the presence of a mobile version of the site and by how adapted they are to viewing from mobile devices. If a resource is inconvenient to view from a tablet or smartphone, its ranking in the SERP drops. As a result, traffic and profits decrease. As we can see, for users of mobile devices, how easy it is to navigate the site plays a big role. Accordingly, the development of an adapted version of the resource must be taken seriously.
A little about promoting your site
Among the ways to promote on the Internet that give a good positive effect can be called:
- contextual advertising - attracting targeted visitors who are interested in this topic. The most popular contextual advertising management systems are Google AdWords, Yandex.Direct. It works funny, you can pay quite a bit of money, but you will see the effect immediately on all available materials
- site promotion in social networks and advertising in them
- site promotion articles - the most effective way. Thematic articles filled with the necessary key phrases and links to your resource can be placed both on your site and on a third-party resource
- promotion by press releases, which should be placed on resources with a high rating. This way you can get additional traffic and increase the ranking of your site
- creating your own newsletter, as well as advertising in other people's thematic mailing lists
- accounting and maintenance of the semantic core. You need to try to use those words and combinations that have more relevant weight, while monitoring the nausea of the texts and not distorting. People come to us seriously, with an understanding of what they are looking for.
Findings:For even a very large blog - great. A fairly secure system, and despite the huge number of hacking attempts, proactive defense always helps out
#Bitrix #top10 #SEO