- Latest articles
- Scada client-server (comparison)
- MODBUS TCP- ANYBUS – MODBUS RTU
- Communication between Falcon radar and Siemens controller
- iRidium Mobile iPad (authorization)
- Software implementation of a ramp function
- Fastwel + SNMP
- Formation LLC (OSNO)
- The main essence of the technical task
- Seamless internet
- Temperature measurement. Thermal resistance
Ball valve control algorithm
In this scheme, I publish a rather successful model for describing the algorithm for controlling shutoff valves with limit switches for the positions of the device and the clutch (state machine).
In the left part of the algorithm, the inputs for the given control object are defined.
All signals and messages for exchange with the dispatching system are described.
The name of the control object is indicated at the top of the algorithm.
On the right are the output circuits.
The central part contains the main end state diagram. All states are described in tables, all transition conditions are in tables.Control system algorithms - a document that is used simultaneously by a programmer and a technologist in order to create logical statements for a control system in a format that both of them understand