Conditions for the competition “Technical re-equipment of the explosive production system”.
1. General Provisions
To determine the performers of works, a competition is held among the participants who submitted their technical and commercial proposals (TCH). Direct competition is preceded by activities for its organization, conducted by the company’s own forces, not directly or indirectly related to the contest participants. These conditions are developed in accordance with the concept of the development of automated systems in our company. The conditions are approved before the competition is held, they are the basic document and should not change during the competition. The choice of the supplier of the software and hardware complex (PTC) for automation (APCS) of the facility is a task that requires an integrated approach that takes into account a number of different evaluation criteria. The software and hardware complex means a complete product with full technical equipment (including spare parts), pre-installed software according to the project documentation and pre-tested at the site (or the facility in agreement with the customer).
There are three main groups of criteria:
Below is a set of these criteria.
The following criteria are not of equal importance in making a final decision when summarizing the results of the competition. However, all of them should be taken into account in order to reduce the risk from a one-sided, only cost-based evaluation of a bidder’s technical and commercial proposal.
1.1 Organizational criteria for the evaluation of the automation system supplier (group of criteria No. 1)
1) Presence of work experience of the applicant participant in the sectoral application:
– total number of implemented systems number and scale of implemented systems (for the last 3 years) the number of objects in the industry on which similar automation systems are implemented.
– on the reconstruction of control systems at existing process facilities without stopping the process.
Note: It is advisable to estimate the scale of the implemented systems by two parameters: the number of input signals and the number of output signals (controllers).
2) Information about the applicant’s personnel, including:
– total number of employees
– the number and qualification of the personnel of the company (group) directly engaged in the automation of facilities
– number of employees involved in technical support of projects
Availability and qualification of staff in regional technical support centers
3) Types and completeness of works and services that the bidder can provide
Main types of work:
– Inspection of the object, development of TK.
– Design work.
– Complete delivery of ACS TP equipment
– Engineering work.
– Staff training, incl. Technological.
– Metrological attestation of the system.
– Commissioning in the time frame specified by the customer.
– Warranty and after-sales service
Preference should be given to the participant who performs the maximum number of the above works. At the same time, we should consider several examples, previously carried out by the participants, of integrated delivery projects, incl. “Full construction”.
– Availability of certificates of Rostechnadzor of the Russian Federation for all equipment supplied, incl. Necessarily on PTC.
– Availability of Rostekhnadzor permits for the use of equipment at high-risk facilities.
– Availability of certificates for compliance with international requirements for safety classes (DIN 19250)
– Compliance with the required level of safety (SIL classification)
– Availability of appropriate certification of equipment for the PA system
– A certificate for the right to train staff.
5) Security system
– availability of an unauthorized access protection system
– the existence of a system for the protection and preservation of databases
– availability of protection against malicious programs
– availability of an authorization system for the actions to be performed
6) Quality system
Preference should be given to participants whose system quality is certified for compliance with the requirements of the international standards of the ISO 9000 series (in the field of automation).
7) Possibility of technical support and after-sales service in the future
Number of branches and representative offices (in Russia), incl. Providing technical support.
– Availability of partner engineering firms that can provide technical support for implemented automation systems in the region.
– Availability of a manufacturer’s warranty of the PTC equipment on the possibility of replenishing spare parts for at least 10 years after commissioning.
– Availability of a separate technical support service in the organizational structure of the participant.
– Prospect of development (modernization) of the proposed equipment
8) Requirements for the number and qualification of maintenance personnel
The evaluation of this criterion is carried out in the reverse order. The lowest score is given to the participant, who requires the highest number of highly qualified personnel.
1.2 Technical criteria for the evaluation of the automation system supplier (group of criteria No. 2)
1) Completeness and complexity of the technical proposal.
The more different options in the offer (even those not requested directly in the tender documentation), the better, because This indicates the qualifications of the participant, the experience of his previous work on similar projects and / or his openness.
2) Compliance of technical characteristics of PTC with the requirements of industry documents in the field of automation. Compliance with the requirements of general industrial safety rules in the petrochemical and gas industry.
3) Complexity of solutions.
The proposed PTC must provide the maximum possible number of tasks (functions):
– control, regulation, protection and interlocks, technical (and, preferably, commercial) accounting
– energy resources, telemechanization, etc.
The PTC offered for delivery should allow its application both for automation of small and large objects. In addition, it should allow a phased buildup (expansion, both in terms of the number of signals and functions) of the automation system.
The proposed PTC must be based on supporting widely accepted standards in the field of hardware and software. The participant must specify which ones. An obligatory requirement is the possibility for the Customer to subsequently exchange data with adjacent and superior systems without involving the supplier company.
All user and system messages on monitors and print devices must be in Russian, and the accepted abbreviations are generally understandable. This requirement applies to both the execution environment and the development environment. All technical documentation must be in Russian.
7) Basic requirements for controllers.
– High speed.
– High reliability (time between failures).
– “Survivability” of the system (preservation of operability in case of failure of one or group of devices)
– Low error of signal conversion
– Possibility of 100% reservation, with automatic transfer to the reserve:
Processor modules, modules of USO, network equipment, power supplies of the controller.
– Possibility of “hot” repair, i.e. Replacement of controller modules “on the fly” – without switching off the power of the entire controller and without stopping the work of other modules.
– High level of individual galvanic isolation of the input / output circuits of the controller between the input and output and between adjacent inputs. The use of modules with group galvanic isolation must be separately agreed with the Customer and the design organization. The insulation level is not less than 1000V. Tall
Level of galvanic isolation of digital networks.
– Presence of developed self-diagnostics.
– Energy independence of the system. The preservation of information with a complete removal of power, self-recovery of the system in the interruption of power supply, preservation of the system’s operation in the absence of power supply for one hour.
– Deep integration of the controller programming environment with the SCADA system.
Ability to make changes (debugging, adding or deleting channels, configuring logs, reports, trends, etc.) without stopping the process and rebooting the system
– Presence of the function of registering emergency situations directly in the controller (including trends).
8) Information compatibility of the system.
– Support for the TCP / IP standard for networking and internetworking.
– Availability of means for converting real-time data into MS Office formats.
– Presence of solutions for integration with higher automation systems through OPC-technologies.
1.3 Economic criteria for the evaluation of the automation system supplier (group of criteria No. 3)
1) The total cost of the automation system and the cost of individual components (indicated in the technical and commercial proposal).
2) The amount of advance payment is 70% upon delivery and 30% after the cold start.
3) The possibility of providing bank guarantees (recognized banks) for the amount of advance payments.
– Supply of equipment
– Installation supervision
– Autonomous complex system tests
– Debugging the software. Finalization of the project.
– Putting into commercial operation
– Service and warranty service
– Training of operating and maintenance personnel
1.4 Procedure for summarizing the results of the competition
For the analysis of technical and commercial proposals during the competition, the results are summarized in the table (Figure 1).
The “Rating range” column indicates the minimum and maximum possible scores (in points) for each indicator (criterion). For the correct evaluation of the proposal, the relevant explanations for each criterion are included in this document. Values are approved by the Customer prior to the tender and should not
To be subject to change in the conduct of the competition and, especially, when summing up its results.
1) After marking points by all criteria and for all participants, it is necessary to calculate the score for each participant. This amount will be an integral evaluation of the quality of the technical proposal (in numerical form) by group of criteria 1 and 2.
2) For a visual analysis of the results of the competition, it is advisable to plot the graph in coordinates
“Integral quality-cost criterion”.
An example is shown in the figure.
3) When summarizing the results of the competition, the results of the final table and the above schedule are analyzed. It is clear from the example that the proposal of Participant 1 should be rejected because of the low value of the integrated quality assessment of TCH. The value of the Participant’s quality assessment 4 is slightly higher than that of Participant 2, however, this leads to a significant increase in the cost of the offer, which will significantly increase the payback period of the project. Thus, it is advisable to recognize the winner of the Participant’s contest 2.
#Criteria, #selections, #brand, #PTCRussian version