- Latest articles
- Review: EKF Equipment
- Scada client-server (comparison)
- MODBUS TCP- ANYBUS – MODBUS RTU
- Communication between Falcon radar and Siemens controller
- iRidium Mobile iPad (authorization)
- Software implementation of a ramp function
- Fastwel + SNMP
- Formation LLC (OSNO)
- The main essence of the technical task
According to my personal statistics of processing requests, a fairly large number of them is associated with some form of economic struggle between the Customer and the Contractor.
Integrators most often password-lock the source codes, thereby saving their form of intellectual labor from modification or copying. Sometimes they set attachments like timers for ten years.
The customer calmly uses the equipment, and on a certain date, begins to tear his hair.
Since I am an integrator myself, I believe that it is impossible to work and hand over objects in this way. If you have been paid money, then be so kind as to transfer the source codes under a non-disclosure agreement or other legal procedures.
In any case, if you do not break with the price, work with proper quality, then no sane Customer will change you.
At the moment, our group has the competence to "open" the password from Siemens (S7), Omron, Mitsubishi controllers, for PLCs that have removable memory modules.
How to get a password on a Siemens PLC:
- You need to pull out the MMC memory card.
- Insert into an external card reader
- Special software (do not upload) reads Dump memory
- When loading this Dump, data processing takes place in a specialized program, which returns the password value
If among those who have read this article there are persons who have the competence to reset passwords from a PLC, not specified in the article by hacking brands, please respond. It makes sense to keep each other's contacts in order to solve tasks that require your competence
#Selection, #passwords, #Controller, #PLC