- Latest articles
- Scada client-server (comparison)
- MODBUS TCP- ANYBUS – MODBUS RTU
- Communication between Falcon radar and Siemens controller
- iRidium Mobile iPad (authorization)
- Software implementation of a ramp function
- Fastwel + SNMP
- Formation LLC (OSNO)
- The main essence of the technical task
- Seamless internet
- Temperature measurement. Thermal resistance
A long-term generalization of the requests of potential customers gave an understanding of how a visualization system should look like, which is not tied to a specific software product. This is how the idea of creating a remote control system for an object was born.
You will ask - why is this needed, because so many visualization systems have already been created?
Let me tell you about the goals of creating the system, explain the choice of the brand, briefly describe the technology, the pros and cons of this solution, in which the controller was connected to the site.
1. Demonstration of a ready-made solution to a potential customer, which can simplify and speed up the decision-making stage.
2. Understanding the labor costs, the cost of the decision to create such a system.
3. It is better to work out a prototype of a future solution. The sold system must be guaranteed to work and not require conceptual changes.
4. Make sure that the OwenCloud service is stable in connection with this project (with about 160 tags).
5. Make sure that the site is sufficiently protected from external attacks, make sure that the site does not “fall down” with a large influx of visitors.
6. Demonstration of the solution not only in Russia, but also abroad. To do this, the interface is created in English.
Why do I position most of my decisions on the OWEN brand?
1. Both our company and NPO OWEN are located in Moscow. Any issues with the purchase, repair, maintenance and consultations are quite simply resolved.
2. When buying equipment from OWEN, we are given a small discount, but the obvious advantage is an open pricing policy. Prices for equipment displayed on the company's website are up-to-date. This allows you to put them in the project and quickly calculate the cost of commercial proposals.
3. Quite a lot of experience with products has been accumulated, and the strengths and weaknesses of various models of equipment are known.
4. The presence of a built-in free cloud service allows you to make such remote control and monitoring systems.
5. The price-quality ratio, according to the experience in the market, is quite competitive.
1. Algorithms of the project (imitation) are made on the Aries PLC110 controller. A system for classifying variables was previously designed, the concept of data exchange was thought out, project variables were brought to the cloud.
2. The visualization project (its server part) is implemented on beget.ru hosting. All video frames and visualization elements are made in SVG format (vector graphics format), scripts, handlers and other functions are made using JSON, JS, PHP through requests to the OWENCLOUD server through API functions. We read and write the necessary data.
3. The concept of heat recovery was provided by partners and adjusted to the idea of web visualization. It contains several subsystems and is designed for economical consumption of electricity in the heating unit of an office building or a large private property.
4. This technology is already taking part in the UD (smart home) technology, since the price / quality ratio is quite good.
Advantages of this solution
1. There is no need to purchase any additional software products.
2. Suitable for all types of devices, as it has an adaptive design. The system is easily viewed in both horizontal and vertical orientations.
3. The ability to virtually move around the automation object, to see the modes and status of the incoming subsystems anywhere.
4. Ability to merge and publish data from various other objects (Aries controllers), which allows you to make very large systems. You just need a smartphone or any other device with Internet access.
Disadvantages of this solution
1. During the initial development of this solution and the subsequent implementation of such solutions, a programmer with a fairly serious qualification is required (C#, JSON, JS, PHP).
2. The absence of the Internet leads to the inability to monitor and manage the facility.
3. Long system response to control action (up to 4 seconds subject to feedback request).
PS: about delays (how can we explain it from our side) - right now, when someone is on the site, the system sends requests every 2 seconds and updates the states of all values and states. The command is sent immediately upon pressing the button, regardless of the state polling
Therefore, the lamp lights up almost without delay. Unfortunately, you cannot do without delays in requesting data, all this is due to the API limit of 10 requests per 10 seconds. We have done buffering in the database. If the parameters were requested more than 2 seconds ago, a request is made to OWENCLOUD and the results are overwritten in the database. If the data is fresh, it is taken directly from the database
Regarding visible delays, we can record a video in one part of the screen there will be a monitoring site, in another cloud web interface, so we can see how long it takes from pressing to writing a command in the cloud to changing the status
The last-data method has a limit of 10 requests per 10 seconds, then there will be a timeout error and, as a result, an even greater delay.
It doesn't matter how many parameters we poll, 100 or 1.
Therefore, we must be aware and use the service without exceeding the specified limits.
#Remotedispatching, #Remotedmonitoring, #Remotedmanagement, #owencloud, #managementconcept, #managementmodel