- Latest articles
- Scada client-server (comparison)
- MODBUS TCP- ANYBUS – MODBUS RTU
- Communication between Falcon radar and Siemens controller
- iRidium Mobile iPad (authorization)
- Software implementation of a ramp function
- Fastwel + SNMP
- Formation LLC (OSNO)
- The main essence of the technical task
- Seamless internet
- Temperature measurement. Thermal resistance
In this article I will describe the video surveillance systems that we make. These systems are quite budgetary and provide remote control of the object via an Internet connection (if you have any questions, I will supplement this article).
The video monitoring system includes:
Analog or digital video cameras, video recorder, router or router, monitor. High-definition analog (AHD) cameras are cheaper than digital cameras, but provide very high quality pictures.
Video camera ST-2006 (version 2), color, outdoor 4-in-1 (4 operating modes: AHD/TVI/CVI/Analog), with IR illumination, Dome, Matrix: 1/2.7 CMOS, Resolution: 2MP (1080P) /960H, Focal length: 3.6mm (80.6g), IR range: up to 10m, 12 LEDs, Minimum illumination: 0.05/0 Lux with IR, Electronic shutter: Auto 1/50-50000, Voltage power supply: Stabilized 12V + 10%, Consumption current: no more than 0.3 A, OSD menu * only in TVI mode from ST-TVI PRO line recorders, IR filter: IR-Cut Filter, Backlight compensation: BLC , Image noise reduction technology: 2DNR, Range extension: D-WDR, Night sensor, MP optics, 25fps RealTime, Camcorder mounting mechanism: 3D axis, Operating temperature: -45…+60°C, Body material: METAL.
To install an analog video monitoring system, you will need:
1. Analog camera resolution: AHD/TVI-3MP (1536p), CVI-2MP (1080p), CVBS-960H.
2. КВК-2П, КВК-В-2- combined high-frequency cable with power cores (the brand of cable depends on the length of the line).
3. BNC- screw or crimp connector and CONNECTOR RCA female with 12V terminal block.
4. Video recorder (4, 8, 16-channel.
5. Hard drive up to 4-6 TB, sold separately.
6. Junction boxes for switching video camera connections.
7. Internet (for comfortable viewing, the channel speed should be 1-2 Mbps.
8. Stabilized power supply 12V / 2A with the possibility of autonomous operation from a 7A / h battery (characteristics may vary depending on the number of cameras).
After installing the cameras and connecting them to the DVR, we set it up according to our desires: continuous recording, when a motion sensor is triggered, according to a schedule.
We choose a recording speed of 25 fps, it can be less, but the quality will be worse. The number of days of recording depends on the capacity of the hard disk.
Функция P2P – это облачный сервис, который позволяет быстро выйти в интернет. It is enough to use a DVR with this function in a conventional video surveillance system. From the site of the selected cloud service, software is downloaded and installed that is compatible with the operating system of the viewing device. The previously installed software is launched on the viewing device. An ID code is typed in a special search field.
It can be found on the body of the DVR or in the technical documentation. For most models, a QR code is also placed on the case, which can be scanned by a smartphone or tablet.
1) connect the network cable from the router to the DVR, connect the monitor and mouse, turn on the DVR, wait for the DVR to boot;
2) log in to the DVR menu, press the right mouse button again, select the “Main Menu” line from the drop-down menu;
3) select "Network";
4) enter the previously known connection parameters in the appropriate lines. If the parameters are unknown, it is recommended to check the box “On. DHCP. After the DVR automatically receives the desired parameters, uncheck. Check basic network settings;
5) specify secondary DNS;
6) click on the line with the identification number to open the P2P settings window. In the “P2P (cloud)” window that opens, click the “On” button.;
7) save settings, reboot the recorder;
8) To check the connection information after reboot, go to Network > P2P(cloud) > P2P Information. Launch the software (program) on the device and enter an identifier (serial number or QR code) in the “Devices” column or scan in the Cloud P2P column.
The software allows remote viewing of archived recordings and video in real time. There is a function in real time to take pictures or record videos on a mobile device or computer.IP systems have a lot of advantages, one of them is a higher quality image.
There are two ways to connect the system:
– wire technology
– wireless technology (WI-FI)
– IP camera (including with WI-FI)
– stabilized power supply 12V/2A, with the possibility of autonomous operation from a 7A/h battery
– IP video recorder (including with POE)
– category 5e “twisted pair” wire
– hard drive up to 4-6 TB (sold separately))
First of all, you need to connect the DVR to a 3G/4G router with a configured Internet connection, or directly connect an Ethernet cable from the provider to the network port of the DVR and configure PPPOE (see the PPPOE settings in the DVR manual, page 49). If your provider does not support PPPOE, then the connection is made through a router. When connecting using a router, be sure to enable DHCP on the DVR. Next, you need to enable the P2P function on the DVR. After you have enabled P2P, you need to restart the DVR. No more settings are required on the DVR. For a remote connection, copy the serial number of the device. Next, launch the software. In the software, you need to specify the previously copied device serial number, login and password of your device. After entering your details, click the save button.All network cameras come with the same factory IP address, which is indicated on the back of the camera or passport. Through the scanning program, we find the camera and change the IP address.
The router is configured from a PC located on the local network. To do this, in the browser, type the IP address specified in the settings of your computer in the "Default Gateway" field (for example, 192.168.1.1). In the window that appears, enter your login and password to access the router settings. There are a large number of models on the market from different manufacturers, which have different menu structures, use different technical terms. For this reason, it is difficult to give an accurate description of the actions. Find the DHCP section in the router menu. It contains the range of addresses that your router assigns to other devices on the network: the start address and the end address of the range. Also in the field "Default Gateway" (or "Default Gateway") indicates the address assigned to your router, or rather its internal interface.
Now you need to select an IP address for your IP camera. By knowing the range of addresses that your router assigns to other devices on the network, you can select (assign) an IP address for your camera. It must be taken from the specified range. Depending on the value of the "Subnet mask" parameter, one or two of its last digits change in the address.
Analog and network cameras are approximately in the same price category from 2200 rubles, the price varies depending on the characteristics and manufacturer of video cameras.
Video recorders go from 4 to 32 channels, digital, hybrid and network with PPOE support in the price category from 3100 rubles.
Uninterruptible power supply units from 1000 rubles, not including batteries.