Connecting Weintek Industrial Panel to Cloud Storage
Task: Display information from the Weintek cMT2108X2 panel to the Wiencloud cloud.
1. Go to https://www.weincloud.net/
2. If you don't have a Weincloud domain or want to get a new one, click "Register" in the login window.
After you fill in the required information and click "Register", the system will send a confirmation email. Follow the instructions in the email to confirm your registration. After successfully creating the domain, you will be able to log in as an administrator, where username=admin.
3. Next, go to the Device tab and click Add HMI
4. Next, fill out the form, select Dashboard, then select 90 days free trial.
To find out the Hardware Key, you need to connect the panel to Ethernet and go to the panel's web server with Administrator rights. The default password is "111111".
Go to the section Weincloud - EasyAccess 2.0
Copy the value of the Hardware key and return to the cloud site.
5. In the opened Add HMI window (see step 2), paste the newly copied Hardware key and write an arbitrary Nickname.
6. To send data from the HMI to the Weincloud server, you must first add tags in the Data Source tab in the control panel, and then map these tags to device addresses in EasyBuilder Pro. Once mapping is complete, device address values can be displayed in tags on the Data Source tab.
To add a group or tag, select Default HMI and click the Edit button.
Then Add Tag and fill in the data.
Data Type: Available data types include Boolean, Int, Float, String. Let's choose Float.
History: set to Yes, i.e. we will save the historical data of the tag in Weincloud. The maximum number of tags with history per HMI is 100, and the tag history storage period is 1 year.
Interval: Interval to write data. The unit of measurement is seconds, the range is 5–60 seconds. Set 5 s
The maximum number of tags per HMI is 500.
Let's create a tag called tag.423, type Boolean.
7. Next, let's go to EasyBuilder Pro and create a test project for our panel. Let's add a switch and a light bulb and associate them with the variable LB-00010.
To bind a variable to a Weincloud tag, go to the Weincloud menu tab, then Dashboard.
In the window that opens, check the Enable checkbox, then click Settings and enter your Weincloud registration data there.
Next Login, OK and try to synchronize.
In our case, this is Tag_4 with the address LB-00010.
8. Load the project into the panel.
9. Check if the data is transferred to the Weincloud cloud. We go to the cloud site in the Data Source section and see that there is no connection.
10. Check the connection of the panel to the Internet. To do this, in EasyBuilder Pro, we will add to the project a synchronization function with an NTP server and an indicator that will turn on if there is no connection. To do this, go to the system parameters:
Next, on the Time Synchronization/Summer Time tab, set up synchronization:
And add a light bulb by binding it to the value of the parameter LB-12055:
11. Load the project into the panel. We see that the light is on, i.e. no sync.
After some thought, the idea comes to check the network settings in the panel's web interface.
Yes, that's right, the Internet gateway address is not set, i.e. router. We set the standard 192.168.1.1 and voila, the light goes out.
The connection status changes on the Weincloud Dashboard tab:
Data began to flow into the cloud!
12. Now we need to create a project to render the panel in the cloud. To do this, go to the Project tab and click Create New Project:
Then Publish, copy the link to the visualization page. We follow the link and check the work:
Everything is working.