Terms of Reference for the Agreement
Terms of Reference describing the basic requirements for the system
Application No 3
to Contract No. DGV_001
January 17, 2015
for work on the topic: "Creation of application software for the stand for testing AC units"
The basis for the performance of this work is the contract DGV_001 dated February 05, 2013, the creation of software for the stand for testing AC units manufactured by JSC "Customer".
2. The purpose of the work
The aim of the work is:
Creation of application software for the test stand of the PRODUCT blocks, designed to test modular retractable blocks in accordance with the terms of reference E687.457ТЗ
The application software must provide:
- determination of the operability of the blocks, the compliance of the electrical installation of the blocks with the electrical circuit diagrams of the automatic process control system;
- determination of the voltage of operation and release of contactors in the main circuits;
- editing (configuring) block check programs;
- the possibility of replenishing the database of verification programs;
- maintaining an archive of inspection protocols, printing them out.
3. Composition of the work
Application software (APP) should be divided into two types:
1. Application software for M-340 controller (testing algorithms);
2. Application software for the operator's workstation laptop (visualization of the testing process, reports).
The application software must be executed in the Unity Pro XL v.6.0 tool environment in programming languages in accordance with the IEC 61113 standard. The operator workstation application software must be executed in the Scada Vijeo Citect v.7.2 tool environment
The application software for the Citect controller and imaging system must be supplied on a CD.
The controller application software must be developed for the Modicon M340 controller hardware platform.
The hardware platform of the controller should include the following hardware components:
BMX XBP 0600 6-slot frame without extension
BMX CPS 2010 Power Supply
BMX P342020 Controller with Ethernet port
BMX DDI 6402K Discrete Input Module 64DI
BMX DDI 6402K Discrete Input Module 64DI
BMX DDO 6402K 64DO Digital Output Module
BMX DDO 3202K 32DO Digital Output Module
BMX AMI 0810 Analog input module 8AI 4-20mA
HP Probook 4730s or equivalent with Windows7 (at least specifications: 1600x900 resolution, 2GB RAM, 250GB)
Operator workstation laptop
To ensure the operability of the operator's workstation laptop (included in the delivery kit of the stand), a Citect license for 600 I/O points must be purchased. Citect is purchased and supplied by JSC "Customer".
4. Software Requirements
4.1 Requirements for information support in accordance with the requirements of the terms of reference E687.457ТЗ.
4.1.1 As part of the STB software, a graphical interactive shell should be provided for presenting and managing data in a user-friendly way.
4.1.2 Formats for presenting information to the user of the STB should be developed. Data output formats should be:
- formats of windows "input-output" of information;
- diagram of the process control system.
4.1.3 The display of information must meet the following basic requirements:
- display of KKS data;
- block type;
- coordinates of the block in the cabinet;
- on all windows of "input-output" of information, the presented positions should contain a header, including the designation of the technological position, the time of creation of information on testing the control unit of the APCS;
- the same data in different formats should be displayed in the same color;
- display of information on the "input-output" windows should include:
a) the name or designation of the parameter;
b) digital actual value;
4.1.4 Requirements for protocols (reporting forms):
– protocols should be output to the printing device at the request of the user;
– it should be possible to save protocols;
- the composition of these protocols is determined at the stage of development of the application software.
– there should be a search system for previously created PSI protocols with the ability to filter by block designation, serial number, object.
4.2 Requirements for linguistic support.
4.2.1 The application software of the operator's workstation laptop should be displayed in Russian.
4.3 Requirement for metrological support.
4.3.1 The requirements for the metrological support of the AC testing stand are within the responsibility of JSC "Customer".
5. Basic requirements for the functions of the bench software
5.1 Requirements for the functions performed by the STB software in accordance with the requirements of E687.457TZ
5.1.1 Composition of functions.
188.8.131.52 The functions of the PPO STB should be divided into:
5.1.2 Auxiliary functions of STB software.
184.108.40.206 Auxiliary functions of the STB software should include:
- selection of ranges of voltage parameters;
- the possibility of reducing - increasing the voltage of the main, auxiliary circuits;
- choice of configuration of automatic modes of operation of the system;
- self-diagnostics of the technical means of the system
- setting the astronomical time.
5.1.3 Information functions.
220.127.116.11 Information functions shall.
– recording of data on the block (KKS code, block type, location of the block in the cabinet, brand of the connection mounting unit, connection name, insulation test data);
– recording of test results on data storage devices and in the database;
– writing the database archive to an external media;
5.1.4 Requirements for testing functions.
18.104.22.168 To implement block testing, it is necessary to provide:
– monitoring of the electrical parameters of the equipment and comparing them with the data on technical specifications and the data obtained during the input control;
– detection of control circuit faults;
– identification of faults of the main circuits. a protocol indicating the list of tested functions, parameter values.
22.214.171.124 Based on the totality of the STB data, a generalized protocol is formed with an indication of the list of tested functions and parameter values.
5.2 Registration and analysis of input information on discrete states of contacts, analog current and voltage sensors;
5.3 Registration of threshold actuations of analog values;
5.4 Provision of information to operational personnel, including operational reports, warning and emergency alarms;
5.5 Logging, archiving and documentation of information in a single time system with the possibility of displaying archived information on the Customer's personal computer. The interface and the exchange protocol must be agreed upon during the development of the PPO;
5.6 The ability to view archived information on the operator's ARM laptop;
5.7 Ability to print reports (test protocols);
5.8 Self-diagnosis of the software and hardware of the stand with the issuance of messages about the detected malfunction;
5.9 Protection against unauthorized access to software and means of changing alarm settings;5.10 Creation of new programs for checking the sides, based on templates, editing (configuring) in accordance with the description of the algorithms of the stand, with the possibility of recording these programs on removable media and subsequent recording in the database of programs for checking the blocks of the stand.
List of blocks for testing:
No п/п Block designation
1 1/3(1/2)LK.T602-11(21) P1W
2 1/3(1/2)LK.T612-21 P1W
3 1/3LK.T603-11(21) P1W
4 1/3LK.T603.14-21 P1W
5 1/3LK.T613.14-21 P1W
6 1/2(1,2)LK.T606-11(12,21) P1W
7 1/2(2)LK.T606.14-21 P1W
8 1/2(2)LK.T616-11(21) P1W
9 2LK.T607-11(12,21) P1W
10 2LK.T617-11(21) P1W
11 2LK.T655-11(21) P1W
12 1(2,3)LA.T101-11(12,21,22) P1W
13 1(2,3)LA.T102-11(12,21,22) P1W
14 1/3LA.T103-11 P1W
15 1/3LA.T113-11 P1W
16 1LA.T104-11 P1W
17 1LA.T105-11 P1W
18 1/2LA.T108-11 P1W
19 1LA.T106-11 P1W
20 1LA.T107-11 P1W
21 2LA.T205-11(21) P1W
6. Works performed
In accordance with the requirements of this contract, the following work must be performed:
Name of work stage Result
Development and approval of technical specifications. Terms of reference for the software
Receipt and processing of initial data
Mathematical description of testing sequences (Description of algorithms).
Creation and approval of an album of video frames.
Creation and coordination of input-output tables.
Development and debugging of the controller code
Controller application software
Development and debugging of the AWP program code
Application software for operator's workstation laptop
Development of operational documentation
1. Software specification
2. Operator's manual
3. Programmer's guide
Debugging on the territory of the stand manufacturer
7. The procedure for carrying out work at the facility of operation
7.1. The Contractor is obliged to carry out work under this contract with the help of its trained and certified personnel in strict accordance with the current rules of the OPE NPP, PRB, PPB, PYAB, PGGTN, PUBEAEU, labor protection and on-site regime, on-site instructions for the production of specific services. Familiarization of the Contractor's personnel with the rules in force at the facility by the commissioning chief is provided by the Customer or an organization authorized by him.
7.2. The Customer is obliged to ensure familiarization and training of the Contractor's personnel with the current rules listed in clause 7.1. of this Terms of Reference.
7.3. In order for the Contractor's personnel to carry out the actual commissioning work at the POWER PLANT, the Customer must ensure the creation of a team for carrying out commissioning work at the stand operation facility with the mandatory involvement of representatives of the commissioning and maintenance services of the POWER PLANT. Responsibility for the organization and management of the specified team lies with the Customer or a person (organization) authorized by him.
7.4. The customer is obliged to ensure the bringing in and removal to the place of performance of the commissioning works of the instruments and equipment necessary for the performance of these works, documentation, components, consumables, tools and property.
7.5. Carrying out of commissioning works is carried out only after the complete completion of installation and commissioning with the provision of relevant documents (acts) on the completion of installation and commissioning (with verification of the correct connection of all equipment) and test runs.
7.6. The call of the representatives of the Contractor to carry out the chief of adjustment works at the POWER PLANT is made only after receiving copies of all listed in clause 7.5. TK documents.
7.7. Commissioning work should be organized (if possible) also on weekends.
8. Documentation requirements
8.1. Program documentation is issued in accordance with GOST 19.101-77 and includes the following documents:
1. Software specification
2. Operator's manual
3. Programmer's guide
8.2. The software documentation is supplied in 1 (one) copy on paper (accounted copy) and on a compact disc (CD).
9. The procedure for accepting the results of work
9.1. Testing of the PPO of the stand is carried out in three stages:
– first stage: testing at the site of CJSC "Contractor";
– second stage: testing at the site of OAO “Customer”;
– the third stage: acceptance tests on the equipment of the stand at the POWER PLANT.
9.2. Tests of the first stage are carried out on a simulation model of the testing process (checking the correct operation of algorithms, clarifying the functions of the human-machine interface and reporting forms);
9.3. Tests of the second stage are carried out on the assembled experimental model of the stand (checking the operation of algorithms on real equipment, clarifying time intervals);
9.4. Acceptance tests at the Customer's site.*
* - according to clause 9.4, remote modifications of the application software are allowed without the actual visit to the site by employees of CJSC "Contractor".
10. Terms of performance of work
The start and end dates for the performance of work are determined by the schedule of the contract (Appendix No. 2 to this contract).
From the Customer: From the Contractor:
Head of APCS Department
#termsofreference, #TK, #taskdescription