ACS of a sewage pumping station
Sewage pumping station (SPS) is a whole complex of hydraulic equipment and structures, which is used for pumping household, industrial or storm sewage in cases where it is impossible to drain them by gravity
The automation project includes the following equipment:
• Instrumentation and control - float level sensors, usually in the amount of 4 pcs. Pressure sensor -1 pc.
• Two feed pumps, dry or submersible. One pump is working, the other is standby.
• Shield (remote) control KNS.
If the SPS is made underground (concrete or made of iron, fiberglass) and a checkpoint is installed above the SPS, then the following equipment is added: a gas contamination sensor, an electric (manual) hoist, a ventilation system, heating and electric lighting.
Contents of documents:
• SPS power supply system, section "EM".
• Automation system of the KNS complex, section "AK"
#automationproject, #sewagestation, #gassensor, #ventilationsystem