For this moment page is not work, use anothe one - https://gelio.fast-project.ru/ At present, from the moment the button is pressed until the moment the feedback is returned from the control object, it is 3-4 seconds. This is due to the signal sending architecture. In reality, it takes about 2 seconds from the moment of pressing to the actual registration at the object.
The purpose of this article is to demonstrate the possibility of remote (remote) control of smart home systems using the OwenCloud service via the API.
A bit of background: in the summer of 2018, he was busy building his own private building - the basement. A quarry was dug for the basement, 3.5 meters deep. To install the climate heat pump system, U-shaped pipe welded structures were deepened by another meter.
Thermal resistances were installed in four places of these structures using tubes and thermal paste: 2 PT100 and 2 PT1000. Further, all this is walled up in soil (clay), compacted with sand and crushed stone, a power reinforced plate is poured.
Currently, data are being collected on these temperatures during the winter period for further analysis and use of the obtained values in order to determine the characteristics of the heat pump.
At the cost of equipment OWEN:
- SPK107 - 20 tr.
- Analog input module - 10 tr.
- Power supply unit - 7 tr.
- Router - 6 tr.
The cost of work on remote configuration for a similar task is 10t.r.
What sequence of events occurs when a button is pressed?
- The client application (browser) sends a request to the server when you click on the button.
- The server hosting this site processes the incoming command and sends a request to the OwenCloud api.
- The automation cabinet, in which the modern SPK107 model with Ethernet is installed, is connected to the Huawei B315 router and is synchronized with the OwenCloud service.
- OwenCloud returns a response to the server, which then sends the result to the client to inform that the data has changed.
- The browser updates the information to provide the user with objective information about the state of the luminaire.
|Temperature under the foundation - sensor #1:|
|Temperature under the foundation - sensor #2:|
|Temperature under the foundation - sensor #3:|
|Temperature under the foundation - sensor #4:|