Terms of Reference describing the basic system requirements
Technical task the execution of works on the theme:
“Creating Application Software software for test stand units “Customer”
The basis for the implementation of this work is a contract DGV_001 on 01.01.2015, at the creation of software for the bench test units AU production of “Customer”.
The aim is to:
Creating a software application testing stand blocks products for testing of modular drawer units in accordance with the terms of reference E687.457TZ
Application software must ensure that:
– Determination of performance units, matching electrical installation units of electric concept PCS;
– Definition of pickup and dropout voltage contactors in the main circuit;
– Editing (configuration) program verification blocks;
– The ability to replenish the base of the test;
– Archiving protocol verification, print them.
3. The composition of the work
Application software (middleware) to be divided into two types:
1. PPO controller M-340 (testing algorithms);
2. PPO Laptop operator workstation (visualization of test reports).
Application software should be carried out in the tool environment Unity Pro XL v.6.0 programming languages in accordance with IEC 61113. The application software operator workstation should be performed in the workbench Scada Vijeo Citect v.7.2
Application software controller and visualization system Citect, to be delivered on CD-ROM (CD).
The application software of the controller must be designed for the hardware platform of the controller Modicon M340.
The hardware platform of the controller must include the following hardware components:
|BMX XBP 0600||Frame 6 slots without extension|
|BMX CPS 2010||Power Supply|
|BMX P342020||PLC with Ethernet|
|BMX DDI 6402K||Digital input 64DI|
|BMX DDI 6402K||Digital input 64DI|
|BMX DDO 6402K||Digital output 64DO|
|BMX DDO 3202K||Digital output 32DO|
|BMX AMI 0810||Analog input 8AI 4-20mA|
|HP Probook 4730s or equivalent with Windows 7 (information at least: 1600×900 resolution, 2GB of RAM, 250GB)||Notebook|
To ensure the efficiency of the notebook operator workstation (the supplied stand) must be purchased license Citect at 600 points of input-output. Citect is purchased and delivered of the “Customer”.
4. Software Requirements
4.1 Requirements for information security in accordance with the requirements of technical specifications E687.457TZ.
4.1.1 As part of the PPO STB must be provided a graphical interactive shell for the presentation and management of data in a form convenient for the user.
4.1.2 should be developed formats for information the user STB. The output format must submit:
– Formats of windows “input-output” information;
– PCS scheme.
4.1.3 Display information must meet the following basic requirements:
– Mapping data KKS;
– The type of unit;
– Coordinates of the unit in the cabinet;
– On all the windows, “input-output” information on the positions submitted should contain the title, including the designation of the technological gap, the creation of information on the testing of the control unit ACS;
– The same data in different formats to be displayed with the same color;
– Display of information on windows, “input-output” should include:
a) the name or designation of the parameter;
b) digital relevance;
4.1.4 Protocol Requirements (reporting forms):
– Protocols to be output to the printer at the user’s request;
– Should be able to save the protocol;
– The composition of these protocols is determined at the design stage PPO.
– There must be a search engine previously established protocols IFP can filter unit by description, serial number, object.
4.2 Requirements for linguistic support.
4.2.1 Application software notebook operator workstation should be displayed in Russian.
4.3 Requirements for measurement assurance.
4.3.1 Requirements for metrological support AU test stand are the responsibility of the “Customer”.
5. The basic requirements for software functions of the stand
5.1 Requirements to the functions performed by the STB middleware in accordance with the requirements E687.457TZ
5.1.1 The composition of functions.
126.96.36.199 Options PPO STB should be divided into:
5.1.2 Auxiliary functions STB middleware.
188.8.131.52 Utilities STB middleware functions should include:
– The choice of voltage ranges of parameters;
– The possibility of reducing – raising voltage main and auxiliary circuits;
– Configuring automatic operation of the system;
– Self-diagnosis system’s hardware
– The installation of astronomical time.
5.1.3 Information functions.
184.108.40.206 Information functions should include:
– Record data block (code KKS, block type, the location of the block in the cabinet, mark the mounting unit connection, the name of connection, data checking insulation);
– Recording test results and data storage in the database;
– Record archive database to external media;
5.1.4 Requirements for test functions.
220.127.116.11 To implement the test units is necessary to ensure:
– Control of electrical equipment parameters and compare them with data on the specifications and data obtained from the input control;
– Fault control circuits;
– Fault main circuits. Protocol with the list of test functions settings.
18.104.22.168 On the basis of the aggregate data STB generated consolidated report with the list of test functions settings.
5.2 Registration and analysis of information about the digital input contact state, the analog current and voltage sensors;
5.3 The registration threshold alarms analog values;
5.4 Reporting operational staff, including operational reports, warning and alarm;
5.5 Logging, archiving and documenting information in a common time to output the history information to the personal computer of the customer. The interface and protocol must be agreed upon during the development of PPO;
5.6 Ability to view historical information on a laptop operator workstation;
5.7 Ability to output reports (testing protocols) to print;
5.8 Self-diagnosis software and hardware of the stand with a message about the detected fault;
5.9 Protection against unauthorized access to software and tools change alarm settings;
5.10 The creation of new programs, check the sides, on the basis of the templates, editing (configuration) in accordance with the description of the algorithm of the stand, with the ability to write data to removable media programs and the subsequent entry in the database software testing blocks stand.
A list of units for testing:
|No||Name of units|
6. Performed works
In accordance with the requirements of this contract should be executed the following works:
Stage Works Result
Development and approval of TOR Terms of Reference Software
Production and processing of raw data
The mathematical description of test sequences (description of the algorithm).
Creation and coordination of video album.
Creation and coordination of input-output tables.
Development and debugging code controller Application Software Controller
Development and debugging code workstation application software for notebook operator workstation
The development of operational documentation
1. Specification PPO
2. Operator’s Manual
3. Programmer’s Guide
Carrying debugging on the territory of the manufacturer’s protocol testing stand
Commissioning Act of commissioning
7. The order of work on the project operation
7.1. Contractor is obliged to perform work under this agreement through its trained and certified personnel in strict accordance with the regulations in force the AU PEI, PWB, PPB, NSP, PGGTN, PUBEAEU, health and vnutriobektnogo regime, intra-instructions for the production of specific services. Introduction of the Contractor personnel operating the facility commissioning supervision rules provide Customer or its authorized body.
7.2. The customer must provide the familiarization and training of the Contractor with the regulations listed in Sec. 7.1. this Terms of Reference.
7.3. Contractor personnel to perform proper supervision and adjustment works at the power plant customer must ensure the creation of teams for shefnaladochnyh work on the facility operation stand with the obligatory participation of representatives of commissioning and maintenance services powerhouse. Responsibility for the organization and management of the said brigade is on the customer or the person (organization) authorized them.
7.4. Customer must provide bring in and take the place of execution shefnaladochnyh work required to do the work of instruments and equipment, documentation, accessories, supplies, tools and equipment.
7.5. Carrying shefnaladochnyh work is carried out only after complete installation and commissioning work with the provision of relevant documents (acts) of the completion of installation and commissioning (with validation connecting all equipment) and conduct test launches.
7.6. Calling representatives of the Contractor to carry out supervision and adjustment works at the power plant is made only after receipt of a copy of all listed in Sec. 7.5. TOR documents.
7.7. Shefnaladochnye work should be organized (if possible), including weekends.
8. Documentation Requirements
8.1. Program documentation is issued in accordance with GOST 19.101-77 and includes the following documents:
2. Operator’s Manual
3. Programmer’s Guide
8.2. Program documentation is delivered in one (1) hard copy (recorded copy) and on CD – ROM (CD).
9. The procedure for acceptance of results
9.1. Tests PPO stand made in three stages:
– First step: testing at the site of JSC “Artist”;
– Second stage: testing at the site of the “Customer”;
– Third stage: acceptance tests on the equipment stand at the power plant.
9.2. Tests carried out on the first stage of a simulation model of the testing process (validation of algorithms, clarifying the roles of man-machine interface and reporting forms);
9.3. Tests are conducted on the second phase of the collected test model of the stand (testing of algorithms on real hardware, update time intervals);
9.4. Acceptance tests at the site of the customer. *
* – According p.9.4 allowed remote Revised PPO without actually arriving at the site of employees of “Artist”.
10. Performance time
Start and end dates are determined by the plan of work schedule contract (Addendum No 2 to this Agreement).
#Description, #requirements,#Technical, #task, #Agreement