- Latest articles
- Scada client-server (comparison)
- MODBUS TCP- ANYBUS – MODBUS RTU
- Communication between Falcon radar and Siemens controller
- iRidium Mobile iPad (authorization)
- Software implementation of a ramp function
- Fastwel + SNMP
- Formation LLC (OSNO)
- The main essence of the technical task
- Seamless internet
- Temperature measurement. Thermal resistance
Examples of programs for the implementation of a traffic light
Perhaps some of the beginners will benefit from examples of programs developed on two popular tool environments Step7 (Siemens) and CodeSys.
It seems to be simple, blinked one color, then another. But even in this case, you can not do without triggers, self-locking circuits, the use of timers and other things.
In the first case, the program is executed in the language of ladder diagrams, in the other case in the pascal-like language ST.
If you didn't find what you were looking for, let us know in the comments