Modernization of the heating point
Replacement of the equipment of the automation cabinet of the heating substation
An appeal was received from the maintenance service of engineering systems of one of the shopping centers in Moskovsky.
The essence of the appeal: We are tired of manually monitoring the temperature of three circuits (heating, ventilation, hot water supply), switching pumps every 12 hours. Algorithms for automatic feeding of circuits by pressure sensors should be provided.
The task is quite clear and sufficient experience has been accumulated in the modernization of heat points.
From the photographs and correspondence, it became clear that there was no documentation explaining how the cabinets were assembled. The automation cabinet bears traces of several attempts to upgrade and a certain “compote” has been formed according to the composition of the equipment. There were two TRM32-Shch7 manufactured in 2012, a SUNA controller, three local regulators, several I/O modules were installed
The marking was partially preserved, it was not clear where the leading wires hung.
Provided that nothing works, the situation looks depressing
As a result of the inspection, he offered to purchase SPK107 (M01), a power supply, two input-output modules. Also in the process had to replace several pressure sensors
This is what the final version looks like:
How is the sequence of such modernization:
1. We understand the pipes, where everything is located, we are looking for all matches and discrepancies with the functional diagram. We take notes and sketch the actual functional diagram, place all sensors and devices on it, correct the labeling of device names
2. We disassemble the cabinet, remove all unnecessary equipment and transfer it to the Customer3.According to the results of the audit of the facility, input-output tables were compiled and it became possible to offer the Customer to purchase a power supply, several pressure sensors and input-output modules.
5. Next, field signals were connected to the input-output modules. The most time-consuming process, since some of the sensors turned out to be pierced on the body and the current flowed through the pipe material. Until everything was untwisted and they began to connect one at a time, the work did not go.
6. We connected discrete circuit control valves, connected the pump control circuits.
7. We brought SPK107 to the Owencloud cloud and registered the appropriate notifications about emerging violations. These possibilities were enough
As a result, the customer was satisfied with the work, the heating point is fully operational and will control (stabilize) the temperature in the building circuits. There will be noticeable savings in coolant consumption, there will be no fines for incorrect use of the coolant from the supplying organization. According to labor costs, approximately seven trips came out